Monday, August 25, 2008


It's not hard to see that T-Pain is one of the few artists today that has got the game ONSMASH. He dropped a new mixtape to called "Pree Ringz" that you can download from the link below! It's all in support for his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" which he explains as what best describes the music industry today.

"The Thr33 Ringz concept is 'cause the industry is just like a circus," he explained. "You got the strong men, tattooed dudes, bearded ladies, elephants, tigers, and all kinds of dumb crap."

This would also explain this most recent obsession with wearing top hats in videos & live performances. "I got the most number 1's..... "I'm not just saying that. It's really on the charts. I got 11 number ones [in one year]. In the history of time, The Beatles got 13. So if I woulda got two more in that year I woulda beat The Beatles. That's why I'm the ringleader."

Download T-Pain's new mixtape "Pree Ringz"

01. Intro (Feat. DJ Khaled)
02. What U Need
03. Cocky (Feat. DJ Khaled)
04. Somebody Tell Em
05. I Know (Feat. Young Cash)
06. Like I Outta
07. Don't Stop The Party (Feat. Young Cash)
08. Freakin' (Feat. Tay Dizm & Gorilla Zoe)
09. This Dat Shit
10. Got To Go
11. Reborn
12. Ain't No Love (Feat. Young Cash)
13. Up & Down
14. I'm Madd (Feat. Tay Dizm)
15. Superman (Feat. DJ Khaled)
16. Dig That
17. Young Cash - I'm A Freak (Feat. T-Pain)
18. Nappy Boy Or Die (Feat. Young Cash)
19. Let's Go
20. We Got Love
21. Tha Truth (Outro)

DOWNLOAD: T-PAIN - PREE RINGZ MIXTAPE
http://sharebee.com/7d5baba8



0 Comments:

Post a Comment