Thursday, September 11, 2008


It appears T.I.'s "otha baby motha" has recently sued the Bankhead representer for more child support. Lashon Dixon, 29, says she's been receiving $2,000 a month for their two boys ages 7 & 8. The woman claims that she & T.I. have known each other since they were teenagers & dated before he was the current superstar that he is now. Dixon states that she is having a hard time caring for their sons with the current amount of child support she's been receiving. Dixon said she wants a court to order a stipend that is equal to the rapper's current success. Of course many of you may already know that T.I. also has two sons with his fiancee, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, of the defunct R&B group Xscape. T.I. & Tiny also had a daughter who died shortly after childbirth back in 2007.


UPDATE: T.I. Responds...

"To clarify the recent reports, in addition to the $2000 per month I pay in cash to Lashon Dixon, the mother of my sons Domani and Messiah, I also pay for their private schooling, medical insurance, clothing, food, gifts, birthdays and extracurricular activities. Their extra-curricular activities have included football, basketball, baseball, acting lessons, summer camp, and any other activities that they express a desire to be involved in that will contribute to them leading balanced lives and developing into well rounded individuals. I have also made an attempt to help Lashon with additional payments that have included a down payment to purchase her home, purchase of an automobile for her transportation and other financial obligations."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment